Updated as of 11 May 14
- Øone’s Blueprints: Eerie Forest – Ruins of Spiderhaunt Manor
- Øone’s Blueprints: Ten Small Dungeons
- Deep Blues: 221B Baker Street
Adventures in Filbar
- F1 – Zombie Curse
- FA2 – Springwood Forest
- FC1 – Turret of the Frost Giant
- FP12 – Raiders at Fargone
- FS2 – Tabernacle of the Ka-Sik-Fal
- FS4 – Xavier’s Wand
AAW GAMES LLC
- Shadows of Esteren Book 0 – Prologue
- Shadows of Esteren Book 0 – Prologue (Kickstarter Edition)
- Shadows of Esteren Book 2 – Travels
Anna B Meyer Fantasy Maps
Arc Dream Publishing
Atomic Overmind Press
Attention Span Game Studios
Beer Star Games
- Faith & Gaming: Revised and Expanded Edition
- God Loves the Freaks: A Guide to Subculture Ministry
- Imaginary Friends
- Sands of Times
- Age of Ravens
- Campaign Mastery
- Dungeon Fantastic
- Gaming Ballistic
- Genius Loci
- Gnome Stew
- Harbinger of Doom
- House Rule
- The Illuminerdy
- Iron Tavern
- Jeffro’s Space Gaming Blog
- NERD TREK – The Nerd Generation
- The Other Side
- Paizo Blog
- Tenkar’s Tavern
- Through Gamer Goggles
- The Unsung’s Scuttlebutt
- World Builder Blog
Brooklyn Indie Games
Bull Cock Press
Bully Pulpit Games
By Night Studios
Catalyst Game Labs
- BattleCorps Anthology Vol 4 Fire for Effect
- BattleTech: Alpha Strike
- Cosmic Patrol: The Moon Must Be Ours!
- Shadowrun 5th Edition
- Shadowrun 5th Edition, GM Screen
- Shadowrun Gear Cards, SR5 Series 1
- Shadowrun Splintered State
Castles & Chemo, Inc.
- Advanced Sorcery
- Astounding Adventures
- Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Quickstart
- Canis Mysterium
- House of R’lyeh
- Magic World
- Secrets of Tibet
- Adventures in Kaphornia 01 – Draconian Rhapsody
- Adventures in Kaphornia 02 – The Island of Piranha Men
- Broken Shield
- Cold & Dark
- Eternal Contenders
- Investigator Weapons Volume 1
- Shadows Over Vathak
- The Demolished Ones
- War of the Dead: Chapter 4
Council Of Fools LLC
Creepy Doll Studios
Cubicle 7 Entertainment
- Doctor Who RPG – The Ravens of Despair
- Doctor Who RPG: The Third Doctor Sourcebook
- Hobbit Tales from the Green Dragon Inn
- Kuro – Last Stop
- The One Ring: The Heart of the Wild
- Rocket Age RPG
- Rocket Age – The Lost City of the Ancients
- Rocket Age – Mind Dunes of the Moon
- World War Cthulhu: The Darkest Hour
- Victoriana RPG – Third Edition
Dig a Thousand Holes Publishing
Elf Lair Games
End Transmission Games LLC
ePic Character Generator
- Dystopia Rising LARP Survivor’s Guide
- Pillars of Dead Light
- Project Paradigm – The World Shift Experiment
Evil Beagle Games
Evil Hat Productions
- Fate Accelerated Edition
- Fate Core System
- Fate Dice – Antiquity Dice
- Fate Dice – Atomic Robo
- Fate Dice – Core Dice
- Fate Dice – Dresden Files: Winter Knight
- Fate Dice – Eldritch Dice
- Fate Dice – Spirit of the Century Centurion Dice
- Fate Dice – Valentine Dice
- Fate Dice – Vampire Dice
- Fate System Toolkit
- Fate Worlds Volume One: Worlds on Fire
- Fate Worlds Volume Two: Worlds in Shadow
- Sally Slick & the Steel Syndicate
- Spirit of the Century Presents: Beyond Dinocalypse
- Spirit of the Century Presents: Khan of Mars
- Spirit of the Century Presents: King Khan
- Strange Tales of the Century
- Venture City Stories • A World of Adventure for Fate Core
Evil Hat Productions/Green Ronin Publishing
Fear the Boot
Four Dollar Dungeons
Frog God Games
- Hall of Bones
- Razor Coast
- Razor Coast: Fire As She Bears
- Razor Coast: Freebooter’s Guide to the Razor Coast
- Razor Coast: Heart of the Razor
- Gaming Paper Adventures: Demoncall Pit
- Gaming Paper Adventures Map: Mega Dungeon 2—Lost Catacombs
- A Steam-Peek Guide to Orbis
Geek Industrial Complex
Genesis of Legend Publishing
Genius Loci Games
Green Ronin Publishing
- DC Adventures: Universe
- Mutants & Masterminds: Power Profiles
- Mutants & Masterminds: Supernatural Handbook
- Player’s Guide to Emerald City
- Creature Decks: Creature Information Cards; 54 Aberrations & Magical Beasts
- Encounter Decks Set 1
- Advanced Races: Kobolds
- Deep Magic
- Kobold Guide to Magic
- Midgard Bestiary: 13th Age Roleplaying Game Compatible Edition
- New Paths Compendium
Kotodama Heavy Industries
Lamentations of the Flame Princess
- Adventure #10
- Better Than Any Man
- Forgive Us
- F*** For Satan
- Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weird Fantasy Role-Playing Rules & Magic – Player Core Book
- Scenic Dunnsmouth
- The Seclusium of Orphone of the Three Visions
Lone Wolf Development
Margaret Weis Productions
Melior Via, LLC
Merlino Entertainment LLC
Midnight Syndicate Soundtrack
Modiphius / Mindjammer Press
Monte Cook Games, LLC
- The Devil’s Spine
- Injecting the Weird
- Love and Sex in the Ninth World
- Numenera Creature Deck
- Numenera Player’s Guide
- The Ninth World Bestiary
- Tales from the Ninth World
Mystical Throne Entertainment
- Mythos Core Setting Guide
- Perilous Journey #1: Portsmouth (New World Part 1 of 14)
- Savage Insider Issue #9: Tales of the Weird
- Shadowed Earth (Core Setting Guide)
- Ultimate Pirates, Privateers and Plunder Guide
New Big Dragon Games Unlimited
Olde House Rules
Onyx Path Publishing
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Base Set
- Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rasputin Must Die!
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Gods
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Osirion, Legacy of Pharaohs
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Wrath of the Righteous Poster Map Folio
- Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Basic Terrain Multi-Pack
- Pathfinder Module: We Be Goblins Too!
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide Playtest
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 4
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Mythic Adventures
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Campaign
- PFS 5-07: Port Godless
- PFS #5-08: The Confirmation
Paizo Fans United
- 13th Age
- The 13th Age System Reference Document
- Blood on the Snow: A DramaSystem Companion
- Complete Eternal Lies Suite
- Cthulhu Apocalype: Slaves of the Mother
- Double Tap: The Night’s Black Agents Expansion Book
- The DramaSystem System Reference Document
- Dust and Mirrors: Night’s Black Agents
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition
- The Esoterrorists – Albion’s Ransom: Worm of Sixty Winters
- The GUMSHOE System Reference Document
- Owl Hoot Trail
- See Page XX
- Trail of Cthulhu: Eternal Lies
- Trail of Cthulhu: The Final Revelation
Pelgrane Press Ltd / Fire Opal Media
Pinnacle Entertainment Group
- Deadlands Noir
- Deadlands Noir Companion
- Deadlands Noir Dime Novel: Memories of Yesterday
- Deadlands Noir GM Screen
- Deadlands Noir Map: Cemetery/Crypt
- Deadlands Noir Map: Hotel/Manor
- Deadlands Noir Map: Mississippi Bayou
- Deadlands Noir Map: New Orleans & Hexaco
- Deadlands Noir Map: Offices/Warehouse/Theatre
- Deadlands Reloaded: Ghost Towns
- Deadlands Reloaded: Grim Prairie Trails
- Deadlands Tall Tales: Broken Hearts
- Deadlands Tall Tales: Doctor Tregan’s Mechanical Wonders
- Super Powers Companion Villain Supplement
- Weird Wars Rome
- Weird Wars Rome Archetypes
- Weird Wars Rome Combat Map: Druid Circle/Village
- Weird Wars Rome Combat Map: Frontier Fortress/Village
- Weird Wars Rome Creature Feature: Cyclops
- Weird Wars Rome: Creature Feature: Hydra
- Weird Wars Rome Enemies of Rome Figure Flats
- Weird Wars Rome GM Screen
- Weird Wars Rome: The Half-Set Sun
- Weird Wars Rome Heroes of Rome Figure Flats
- Weird Wars Rome One-Sheet: Fangs of the Viper
- Weird Wars Rome Soundtrack: Strength and Honor
- Weird Wars Rome Wellspring
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War I: Hellfighter
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War II: Los!
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War I: No Man’s Land
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War I: Teufelshunde
- Wendigo Tales Season 1: Weird Wars Rome: Without Fear
- Wendigo Tales Season 1: Weird Wars Rome: With Utmost Dispatch
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War II: Wunderwaffe
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Faces of Destruction
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Fallen
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Malcontents
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Maps to the Stars
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Purgatory
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Tablets of Destiny
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Thicker Than Water
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: The Third War
- 2 GMs, 1 Mic
- All Games Considered
- The Big Red Couch RPG Podcast
- The Chant of Light Podcast
- The Chippewa Valley Geek
- Crucible of Realms
- Dungeons and Randomness
- THE ESTABLiSHED FACTS
- Gamer’s Tavern
- Gamerstable’s Openly Gamer Theatre: Tower of the Ape
- Geeky Voices Carry
- Grim Dark Podcast
- Hobomancer First Session Actual Play
- House Rule Podcast
- The Indie Talks Podcast
- Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff
- The Misdirected Mark Podcast
- NPC Cast
- Numenera: The Signal
- Play on Target
- Plot Points
- The Roll For Initiative Podcast
- Skill Monkey Podcast
- The Tome Show
- Transmissions from the Ninth World
Purple Duck Games/4 Winds Fantasy Gaming
- AL 1-5 – The Stars are Falling (DCC)
- CJ Ruby’s Exploding Aces
- Deus ex Historica (M&M 3E)
- FT 0 – Faerie Tales from Unlit Shores: Prince Charming, Reanimator
- Monsters of Porphyra
Q-Workshop & Green Ronin
Rogue Genius Games
Small Niche Games
Sneak Attack Press
Stark City Games/Fainting Goat Games
Steel Steed Studio
Strangelet Machine Games
Stygian Fox Publishing
Super Genius Games
Third Eye Games
Troll Lord Games
- The Escapist
- Fate SRD
- Modus Operandi
- Monte Cook Games Website
- NERD TREK – The Nerd Generation
- RPG Geek
- Tabletop Audio
- UK Role Players
Wizards of the Coast
- Living Forgotten Realms: EPIC5-2 Dragons Dark
- Living Forgotten Realms: EPIC6-1 Confrontation in Shadow
- Pathfinder Battles: Wrath of the Righteous
- Pathfinder Battles: Wrath of the Righteous Gargantuan Demon Lord Deskari
Zombie Sky Press
- The judges must come to a consensus when it comes to nominations. They decide which products are nominated under certain categories. A publisher can request to not be nominated under a specific category, but they can’t request to be nominated under a specific category.
- This will not happen until after the cutoff date for the current submission period.
- Best Adventure – Awarded for a product that is primarily an adventure, adventure ideas, or seeds.
- Best Aid/Accessory- Awarded for the best product used to complement role playing game play.
- RPG books are not eligible for this category.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child categories (Miniature, RPG Related Product, or Software), submissions may be merged with Best Aid/Accessory.
- Best Art, Interior – Awarded for the book containing the best artwork between the covers.
- Best Art, Cover – Awarded for the book with the best cover.
- Best Blog – Awarded for an RPG blog.
- Best Cartography – Awarded for the individual product containing the best art or technique of making maps or charts.
- Best Electronic Book – Awarded for the best book released electronically. Products submitted for Best Electronic Book must have been released exclusively in electronic format, excluding being available to POD, to be eligible. Please note that this is for electronic books only; software has its own category, and other electronic products (such as digital counter collections) still belong in Aid/Accessory or Miniatures.
- Best Family Game – Awarded for the best role-playing game that can be played as a family. The Best Family Game winner brings together art, writing, rules, feeling, playability; everything that makes up a role playing game. Entries in this category must be complete enough to play as-is, from character creation to rules of play. Best Family Game and Best Supplement are mutually-exclusive categories.
- Best Free Game – Awarded for the best free role-playing game. The Best Free Game winner brings together art, writing, rules, feeling, playability; everything that makes up a role playing game. Entries in this category must be complete enough to play as-is, from character creation to rules of play. Best Free Game and Best Supplement are mutually-exclusive categories.
- Best Free Product- Awarded for the best free product.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child category (Best Free Game), submissions may be merged with Best Free Product.
- Best Game – Awarded for the best role-playing game. The Best Game winner brings together art, writing, rules, feeling, playability; everything that makes up a role playing game. Entries in this category must be complete enough to play as-is, from character creation to rules of play. Best Game and Best Supplement are mutually-exclusive categories.
- Best Miniature- Awarded for the best miniature or miniature line. Miniatures must be appropriate for RPG play.
- If not enough actual miniatures are received, this category can be used for products related specifically to miniatures.
- Best Monster/Adversary – Awarded for a product whose primary focus is monsters or adversaries.
- Best Organized Play Adventure by a Volunteer - These are adventures which are not created by a publishing company and are not sold, being created by volunteers & distributed or run freely. This means it is volunteer produced for an OP program with open permission from the IP holder and is distributed or run for free.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child category (Best Organized Play Adventure by a Volunteer), submissions may be merged with Best Adventure.
- Best Organized Play Adventure by a Publisher - These are adventures created for an Organized Play (OP) program, either by the company owning the Intellectual Property (IP) or those given open permission to do so by said company or by a third party commissioned to do so.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child category (Best Organized Play Adventure by a Publisher), submissions may be merged with Best Adventure.
- Best Podcast – Awarded to the best Podcast.
- Best Production Values – Awarded for the book exemplifying the best production values, from graphic design and layout, editing, paper, binding; all the factors that combine to create the look and feel of the product.
- Best RPG Related Product – Awarded for the best product which, while it does not complement role playing game play, does enhance the lives of RP gamers. RPG Fiction, RPG Video Games, Videos, RPG Board Games, miniature painting accessories, etc. are all possibilities for entries in this category.
- Best Rules – Awarded for the book containing the best game design and mechanics (i.e. “crunch”).
- Best Setting – Awarded for a product detailing a setting. Best Settings may be contained within a core rulebook or as a separate stand-alone product.
- Best Supplement- Awarded for a product which adds supplementary rules or details to the game.
- Products nominated for Best Supplement or any of its child categories (Best Adventure or Best Monster/Adversary) may not be nominated as Best Game.
- Products nominated in the Supplement child categories may not be nominated for Best Supplement or other Supplement child categories unless they contain sufficient additional quality and quantity of material as determined by the judges.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child categories, submissions may be merged with Best Supplement.
- Best Software – Awarded to the best RPG software or utility.
- Best Writing – Awarded for the book containing the best prose and descriptive text (i.e. “cream” or “fluff”).
- Best Website – Awarded for an RPG web site.
- Fans’ Choice for Best Publisher – Awarded to a publisher whose body of work during the eligibility period was deemed best overall, with other, often less tangible factors taken into consideration. Customer support, quality and frequency of updates of their web site, their accessibility and gaming-in-general communities will be all part of the qualities of Best Publisher. This is a Fans’ Choice Award. This is the only category in which a publisher who did not submit any product for consideration to the ENnies can qualify (if they receive the nomination).
- Product of the Year – Awarded to the best product. All products submitted will be automatically considered for this category. Ten products will be nominated.