- Shadows of Esteren Book 0 – Prologue
- Shadows of Esteren Book 0 – Prologue (Kickstarter Edition)
- Shadows of Esteren Book 2 – Travels
Anna B Meyer Fantasy Maps
Attention Span Game Studios
- Faith & Gaming: Revised and Expanded Edition
- God Loves the Freaks: A Guide to Subculture Ministry
- Imaginary Friends
- Sands of Times
- Dungeon Fantastic
- Gaming Ballistic
- Genius Loci
- Gnome Stew
- Harbinger of Doom
- Jeffro’s Space Gaming Blog
- NERD TREK – The Nerd Generation
- The Other Side
- Tenkar’s Tavern
- Through Gamer Goggles
- The Unsung’s Scuttlebutt
Catalyst Game Labs
Castles & Chemo, Inc.
- Adventures in Kaphornia 01 – Draconian Rhapsody
- Adventures in Kaphornia 02 – The Island of Piranha Men
- Broken Shield
- Cogs, Cakes, and Swordsticks
- Cold & Dark
- Eternal Contenders
- Investigator Weapons Volume 1
- Shadows Over Vathak
- The Demolished Ones
- War of the Dead: Chapter 4
Creepy Doll Studios
Dig a Thousand Holes Publishing
Elf Lair Games
End Transmission Games LLC
- Dystopia Rising LARP Survivor’s Guide
- Pillars of Dead Light
- Project Paradigm – The World Shift Experiment
Evil Beagle Games
Evil Hat Productions
- Fate Accelerated Edition
- Fate Core System
- Fate Dice – Atomic Robo
- Fate Dice – Core Dice
- Fate Dice – Dresden Files: Winter Knight
- Fate Dice – Spirit of the Century Centurion Dice
- Fate System Toolkit
- Fate Worlds Volume One: Worlds on Fire
- Fate Worlds Volume Two: Worlds in Shadow
- Sally Slick & the Steel Syndicate
- Spirit of the Century Presents: Beyond Dinocalypse
- Spirit of the Century Presents: Khan of Mars
- Spirit of the Century Presents: King Khan
- Strange Tales of the Century
- Venture City Stories • A World of Adventure for Fate Core
Fear the Boot
Frog God Games
- Hall of Bones
- Razor Coast
- Razor Coast: Fire As She Bears
- Razor Coast: Freebooter’s Guide to the Razor Coast
- Razor Coast: Heart of the Razor
- Gaming Paper Adventures: Demoncall Pit
- Gaming Paper Adventures Map: Mega Dungeon 2—Lost Catacombs
- A Steam-Peek Guide to Orbis
Genesis of Legend Publishing
Genius Loci Games
Green Ronin Publishing
- DC Adventures: Universe
- Mutants & Masterminds: Power Profiles
- Mutants & Masterminds: Supernatural Handbook
Kotodama Heavy Industries
Lamentations of the Flame Princess
- Adventure #10
- Better Than Any Man
- Forgive Us
- F*** For Satan
- Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weird Fantasy Role-Playing Rules & Magic – Player Core Book
- Scenic Dunnsmouth
- The Seclusium of Orphone of the Three Visions
Margaret Weis Productions
Melior Via, LLC
Midnight Syndicate Soundtrack
Modiphius / Mindjammer Press
Monte Cook Games
Mystical Throne Entertainment
- Mythos Core Setting Guide
- Perilous Journey #1: Portsmouth (New World Part 1 of 14)
- Savage Insider Issue #9: Tales of the Weird
- Shadowed Earth (Core Setting Guide)
- Ultimate Pirates, Privateers and Plunder Guide
Olde House Rules
Paizo Fans United
- 13th Age
- Blood on the Snow: A DramaSystem Companion
- Owl Hoot Trail
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition
- The Esoterrorists – Albion’s Ransom: Worm of Sixty Winters
- Trail of Cthulhu: Eternal Lies
Pinnacle Entertainment Group
- Deadlands Noir Dime Novel: Memories of Yesterday
- Deadlands Tall Tales: Broken Hearts
- Deadlands Tall Tales: Doctor Tregan’s Mechanical Wonders
- Super Powers Companion Villain Supplement
- Weird Wars Rome Archetypes
- Weird Wars Rome Creature Feature: Cyclops
- Weird Wars Rome: Creature Feature: Hydra
- Weird Wars Rome Enemies of Rome Figure Flats
- Weird Wars Rome: The Half-Set Sun
- Weird Wars Rome Heroes of Rome Figure Flats
- Weird Wars Rome One-Sheet: Fangs of the Viper
- Weird Wars Rome Soundtrack: Strength and Honor
- Weird Wars Rome Wellspring
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War I: Hellfighter
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War II: Los!
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War I: No Man’s Land
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War I: Teufelshunde
- Wendigo Tales Season 1: Weird Wars Rome: Without Fear
- Wendigo Tales Season 1: Weird Wars Rome: With Utmost Dispatch
- Wendigo Tales: Season 1: Weird War II: Wunderwaffe
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Faces of Destruction
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Fallen
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Malcontents
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Maps to the Stars
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Purgatory
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Tablets of Destiny
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: Thicker Than Water
- Wendigo Tales: Season 2: Necessary Evil: The Third War
- 2 GMs, 1 Mic
- The Big Red Couch RPG Podcast
- Gamerstable’s Openly Gamer Theatre: Tower of the Ape
- Geeky Voices Carry
- Grim Dark Podcast
- Hobomancer First Session Actual Play
- The Chant of Light Podcast
- Dungeons and Randomness
- Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff
- The Mad Adventurers Society
- The Misdirected Mark Podcast
- Play on Target
- Plot Points
- The Roll For Initiative Podcast
- Transmissions from the Ninth World
Purple Duck Games/4 Winds Fantasy Gaming
- AL 1-5 – The Stars are Falling (DCC)
- CJ Ruby’s Exploding Aces
- Deus ex Historica (M&M 3E)
- FT 0 – Faerie Tales from Unlit Shores: Prince Charming, Reanimator
- Monsters of Porphyra
Small Niche Games
Stark City Games/Fainting Goat Games
Steel Steed Studio
Stygian Fox Publishing
Third Eye Games
Troll Lord Games
- Fate SRD
- Modus Operandi
- NERD TREK – The Nerd Generation
- Tabletop Audio
- UK Role Players
Zombie Sky Press
- The judges must come to a consensus when it comes to nominations. They decide which products are nominated under certain categories. A publisher can request to not be nominated under a specific category, but they can’t request to be nominated under a specific category.
- This will not happen until after the cutoff date for the current submission period.
- Best Adventure – Awarded for a product that is primarily an adventure, adventure ideas, or seeds.
- Best Aid/Accessory- Awarded for the best product used to complement role playing game play.
- RPG books are not eligible for this category.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child categories (Miniature, RPG Related Product, or Software), submissions may be merged with Best Aid/Accessory.
- Best Art, Interior – Awarded for the book containing the best artwork between the covers.
- Best Art, Cover – Awarded for the book with the best cover.
- Best Blog – Awarded for an RPG blog.
- Best Cartography – Awarded for the individual product containing the best art or technique of making maps or charts.
- Best Electronic Book – Awarded for the best book released electronically. Products submitted for Best Electronic Book must have been released exclusively in electronic format, excluding being available to POD, to be eligible. Please note that this is for electronic books only; software has its own category, and other electronic products (such as digital counter collections) still belong in Aid/Accessory or Miniatures.
- Best Family Game – Awarded for the best role-playing game that can be played as a family. The Best Family Game winner brings together art, writing, rules, feeling, playability; everything that makes up a role playing game. Entries in this category must be complete enough to play as-is, from character creation to rules of play. Best Family Game and Best Supplement are mutually-exclusive categories.
- Best Free Game – Awarded for the best free role-playing game. The Best Free Game winner brings together art, writing, rules, feeling, playability; everything that makes up a role playing game. Entries in this category must be complete enough to play as-is, from character creation to rules of play. Best Free Game and Best Supplement are mutually-exclusive categories.
- Best Free Product- Awarded for the best free product.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child category (Best Free Game), submissions may be merged with Best Free Product.
- Best Game – Awarded for the best role-playing game. The Best Game winner brings together art, writing, rules, feeling, playability; everything that makes up a role playing game. Entries in this category must be complete enough to play as-is, from character creation to rules of play. Best Game and Best Supplement are mutually-exclusive categories.
- Best Miniature- Awarded for the best miniature or miniature line. Miniatures must be appropriate for RPG play.
- If not enough actual miniatures are received, this category can be used for products related specifically to miniatures.
- Best Monster/Adversary – Awarded for a product whose primary focus is monsters or adversaries.
- Best Organized Play Adventure by a Volunteer - These are adventures which are not created by a publishing company and are not sold, being created by volunteers & distributed or run freely. This means it is volunteer produced for an OP program with open permission from the IP holder and is distributed or run for free.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child category (Best Organized Play Adventure by a Volunteer), submissions may be merged with Best Adventure.
- Best Organized Play Adventure by a Publisher - These are adventures created for an Organized Play (OP) program, either by the company owning the Intellectual Property (IP) or those given open permission to do so by said company or by a third party commissioned to do so.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child category (Best Organized Play Adventure by a Publisher), submissions may be merged with Best Adventure.
- Best Podcast – Awarded to the best Podcast.
- Best Production Values – Awarded for the book exemplifying the best production values, from graphic design and layout, editing, paper, binding; all the factors that combine to create the look and feel of the product.
- Best RPG Related Product – Awarded for the best product which, while it does not complement role playing game play, does enhance the lives of RP gamers. RPG Fiction, RPG Video Games, Videos, RPG Board Games, miniature painting accessories, etc. are all possibilities for entries in this category.
- Best Rules – Awarded for the book containing the best game design and mechanics (i.e. “crunch”).
- Best Setting – Awarded for a product detailing a setting. Best Settings may be contained within a core rulebook or as a separate stand-alone product.
- Best Supplement- Awarded for a product which adds supplementary rules or details to the game.
- Products nominated for Best Supplement or any of its child categories (Best Adventure or Best Monster/Adversary) may not be nominated as Best Game.
- Products nominated in the Supplement child categories may not be nominated for Best Supplement or other Supplement child categories unless they contain sufficient additional quality and quantity of material as determined by the judges.
- If insufficient entries are received in the child categories, submissions may be merged with Best Supplement.
- Best Software – Awarded to the best RPG software or utility.
- Best Writing – Awarded for the book containing the best prose and descriptive text (i.e. “cream” or “fluff”).
- Best Website – Awarded for an RPG web site.
- Fans’ Choice for Best Publisher – Awarded to a publisher whose body of work during the eligibility period was deemed best overall, with other, often less tangible factors taken into consideration. Customer support, quality and frequency of updates of their web site, their accessibility and gaming-in-general communities will be all part of the qualities of Best Publisher. This is a Fans’ Choice Award. This is the only category in which a publisher who did not submit any product for consideration to the ENnies can qualify (if they receive the nomination).
- Product of the Year – Awarded to the best product. All products submitted will be automatically considered for this category. Ten products will be nominated.